YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We have implemented new safety measures above and beyond our College Guidelines including the following:
- Every patient will complete a COVID-19 questionnaire prior to their appointment, AND again upon arrival to the clinic at which time their temperature will be taken
- Patients will be asked to wear a mask to their appointment and use hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure
- Each of our team members will complete daily COVID-19 screenings
- Installation of glass barrier at reception area, and removal of coffee station and magazines
- Installation of central air hepa filtration
- Installation of hepa air purification in each operatory
- Operatory doors will be closed during all dental procedures
- Additional personal protective equipment will be used including N95 masks, face shields, and gowns. All staff will be required to change into and out of scrubs upon arrival and departure
- We will limit the number of people in the office at any givrn time using physical distancing protocols
- Upon arrival at the dental office we ask that you call us and remain in your vehicle until given further direction by staff
We look forward to welcoming you back! Please call us at 416-267-0012 to schedule your appointment.
The Team at Smiles on Brimley